PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to get them :-)

AnnieM
05-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I have just ordered some of Sarah707's ebooks and I can't wait to get them. :D I ordered the year of my learning journey, the music and rhyme book, the outdoor planning book and the sef guide. :thumbsup: there were loads of others I wanted but I can't get them all at once, finances don't permit. :blush:

LittleAcorns
06-08-2010, 01:16 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: great arent they?

Monkey1
06-08-2010, 06:17 AM
i added the outdoor one to my collection recently! Highly recommend x

sarah707
06-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Oh thank you Annie! I will go and look at my PayPal :jump for joy:

AnnieM
06-08-2010, 08:39 AM
WooHoo..... I got them!!! :clapping: Thanks Sarah, they look great. :thumbsup: I've only had a quick look through as I'm on my iPhone at the moment, will have a proper read through later. :D Looking forward to getting the learning journey one too but that comes by post so have to be patient. :o

maisiemog
07-08-2010, 04:52 PM
I love sarah's ebooks! Just brought the risk assessment one and decided I'm going to buy 2 a month now until I have all the ones I want!!!

AnnieM
07-08-2010, 07:59 PM
The year of my learning journey arrived on cd this morning, it is great and I would definitely recommend it. I think my life is going to be much simpler now and the illustrations are great. My next purchase will be the risk assessment one. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Sarah. :D

clio0602
07-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I got the year of learning journey one and think its brill. Just need to get some ink for my worn out printer so I can get it printed.

I also have a few of the other ebooks makes things so much clearer

Thanks Sarah707 :D

RainbowMum
07-08-2010, 08:17 PM
I do believe I must rate as one of Sarah's top fans! In the last couple of years I have bought most of her books and each one has added something to my practice, they are easy to read and written from a childminding perspective - something that is missing in most childcare publications! - Thank you Sarah xx