PDA

View Full Version : Losing 3 Mindee's :( but :)

Annie_T
04-08-2010, 11:38 PM
when school term start i will lose 3 siblings :( but :)
mummy cant afford me ...

sad due to money im losing and i not full anymore

happy as they are nightmares at times (well 2 are) taking things that are not theirs, breaking things, not doing as i ask/tell, cant talk much (only 2 of them really)

but she did say they may come back once her hubby got a job - he not had job since being married (2years) he from romania and due to get his working permit or soemthing soon .... (i thought they had be done not long after been in uk to live .. he been here 9 years i think)
seems bit pointless to leave but do i take kids on once they gone as i need moeny etc ... or dont i .. i just bit lost myself

huggableshelly
05-08-2010, 05:32 AM
there is no garrentee that they will return to you, he may not gain a job for another 2 years and you have already stated that they are not easy children.

get advertising, and good luck.

Shirlwith3
05-08-2010, 05:37 AM
I was so chuffed earlier in the year as I was full then all (under3yrs) left managed to fill their spots & just 3months they are all leaving too, 1 (10 months)is leaving on Tue next week (screamer so is a good thing) grandma is coming to look after him & 2 sisters (2yrs & 1yrs) leaving on the 20th Aug as they are going to full time nursery in Sept so from Sept I will have no mindees, I have had not one phone call. I am thinking of starting dog walking & pet sitteing as they is a part time job going in the area & have sent of my cv as I think I do need a rest after having a rough year last yr & having to start work at 6.30am some mornings & also having to deal with a consent screaming baby.

miffy
05-08-2010, 06:56 AM
there is no garrentee that they will return to you, he may not gain a job for another 2 years and you have already stated that they are not easy children.

get advertising, and good luck.

I agree - no point in waiting for something that might not happen.

Hope you get some enquiries soon

Miffy xx

The Juggler
05-08-2010, 07:29 AM
I've just lost 4 children. One I knew was leaving in July, then 2 siblings gave notice to leave October and then another Dad lost his job so am losing an after schoolie.:(

sorry to hear about yours hon.x