PDA

View Full Version : Yey I am full

mushpea
04-08-2010, 03:15 PM
well , thats it, I am offcially full and more besides!!! This last month i have taken on 5 more children,,, 3 of them signed up today although they have been with me for 2yrs but mum changed collage courses so we had to redoo contracts.
tuesdays and wedensdays I will have 4 under5'' whilst the others are at school and 2 on the other days then 8 most days after school:eek: , I certainly dont want to take on anymore than this and also 2 of the other parents are wanting to increase their days and hours so may have 3 on the other days too!!
Gonna enjoy it while i can cause you never know whats round the corner , who knows, a month from now i may have no one but hopefull not!

angeldelight
04-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Thats great news

Well done to you :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

Stillgoingstrong
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
well , thats it, I am offcially full and more besides!!! This last month i have taken on 5 more children,,, 3 of them signed up today although they have been with me for 2yrs but mum changed collage courses so we had to redoo contracts.
tuesdays and wedensdays I will have 4 under5'' whilst the others are at school and 2 on the other days then 8 most days after school:eek: , I certainly dont want to take on anymore than this and also 2 of the other parents are wanting to increase their days and hours so may have 3 on the other days too!!
Gonna enjoy it while i can cause you never know whats round the corner , who knows, a month from now i may have no one but hopefull not!

Well done:clapping: As you say you never know whats around the corner... I was full for a day this week, then mum came and said that they'd sold their house so lo wouldnt be coming in sept after all:( BUT the same day signed up one for 3 days a week, so now only have 2 days available :( Full before & after school too so:D

crazyhazy
04-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Fab news! It's a great feeling filling vacancies, I'm not quite full but as full as I want for now once they all start and another coming in March.

Baileys'n'cream
04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Well done :clapping:

miffy
04-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Terrific news - well done! :clapping:

Miffy xx

linda2girls
04-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Wow, that seems a lot of children. Did you have to get a variation for 4 under 5s?

Linda.

mushpea
05-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Wow, that seems a lot of children. Did you have to get a variation for 4 under 5s?

Linda.

yes applied to ofsted and they said yes,, the child in question has been comming for 2yrs and has 2 older sibblings here so they said i meet the criteria.
if somone told me when i started that i would have up to eight children after school then i would have fainted!!! but taking them on 1 at a time i tend to think , well, its only one more,, and it dosent seem as bad,,, also in the holidays i loose 4 of them as they are term time only so hols is a bit quieter which is nice.