PDA

View Full Version : i have just bought a land rover discovery with 7 seats and now i need a pram

honey
03-08-2010, 08:51 AM
that will fit in the boot with all 7 seats up!!!!!! can anyone help me please as my old pram is too wide. It has got to be single puschair

MAWI
03-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Double or Single?

honey
03-08-2010, 09:06 AM
sorry single

RachelE
03-08-2010, 10:26 AM
We have a landrover disco and I cant fit my single in! :(

I'd go back to 7 seater people carrier anyday! (Hyundai Trajet) I could fit my double behing the 6th and 7th seats in that!

Its dh's LR though and he's LR mad.

I think you'll struggle unless you get one of the cheap thin umbrella type pushchairs.

I'm lucky as at mo, I dont need all 7 seats and a pushchair.

Good luck!
Rachel x

honey
03-08-2010, 10:33 AM
yeah i have just got rid of my beloved peugout 807 as we need sometrhing to tow our big twin axle caravan, so i am now stuck as i need a new pram. it may have to be the umberella type things

AliceK
03-08-2010, 10:42 AM
yeah i have just got rid of my beloved peugout 807 as we need sometrhing to tow our big twin axle caravan, so i am now stuck as i need a new pram. it may have to be the umberella type things

Have you looked at a Baby Jogger City Mini. They fold up small. I can get one behind my seats when all 7 are up (Zafira) sorry don't know how much room you would have in Landrover but the Zafira has hardly any room when all seats are up and it just about fits.

xxxxx

Stillgoingstrong
03-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Have you looked at a Baby Jogger City Mini. They fold up small. I can get one behind my seats when all 7 are up (Zafira) sorry don't know how much room you would have in Landrover but the Zafira has hardly any room when all seats are up and it just about fits.

xxxxx

I have a zafira too and put my buggy on the floor under their feet - they arent tall enough for it to bother them as their little legs dont go down that far and its the only place for it to go - its a mclaren double :)

honey
03-08-2010, 10:50 AM
i'll have a look in a while, but i know that the zafira has more room than the land rover:mad:

honey
03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
this is what i am faced with regards to space.

right ok i have measured now. i have 2 choices

1, i can have one going across the boot. width 7" length 45"

2, i can have one going inbetween the back seats depth 37" ( front to back) width 11"

AliceK
03-08-2010, 12:16 PM
I have a zafira too and put my buggy on the floor under their feet - they arent tall enough for it to bother them as their little legs dont go down that far and its the only place for it to go - its a mclaren double :)

I never thought of doing that :blush: . Do you think I could get a P&T on the floor there? Probably pushing my luck a bit with that one. Think I'm going to get a Nipper 360 though as I need a buggy board as well now. I don't think I could manage a McLaren I think it would hurt my hips / SPD too much. Hey maybe I'll just buy a new car, I need something bigger. Don't think OH is impressed with me keep buying new stuff :blush:

xxxxxx

crazyhazy
03-08-2010, 07:04 PM
I never thought of doing that :blush: . Do you think I could get a P&T on the floor there? Probably pushing my luck a bit with that one. Think I'm going to get a Nipper 360 though as I need a buggy board as well now. I don't think I could manage a McLaren I think it would hurt my hips / SPD too much. Hey maybe I'll just buy a new car, I need something bigger. Don't think OH is impressed with me keep buying new stuff :blush:

xxxxxx

Do you need to use the front seat? We've had our p&t in the front of my mums zafira one day.

onceinabluemoon
03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
the smallest/narrowest pram fold I have is my bugaboo cameleon. They're expensive new but often go much cheaper on ebay. (Frog often goes very cheap and is not much different)

Because the pram top folds almost completely flat (and so does the buggy seat) and you can take the wheels off it hardly takes any room.

karen m
03-08-2010, 07:09 PM
has just bought a zafira not had pram in yet

AliceK
03-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Do you need to use the front seat? We've had our p&t in the front of my mums zafira one day.

Yes most days in the hols I will have 6 kids so my DS sits in the front seat. I need an 8 seater car I think :rolleyes:

xxxx