PDA

View Full Version : Im stuffed

Banana
02-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Just had my lunch an di couldnt possible manage another thing... but give it 10 minutes :laughing:

Had scrambled egg on 1 slice whoelmeal bread for breakfast, followed by an apple.

Have just had 4 rashers bacon, a mountain of mushrooms and another egg (i love eggs) lol followed by a muller light mandarin youghurt and a pint of squash.

Now having a quick cuppa - havnt gone to morrisons yet so will prob go when Richard gets home as mindees asleep just now. Steak for dinner me thinks!!

I forgot how full up this diet leaves you - still feeling motivated :D

xx

Twinkles
02-04-2008, 12:45 PM
That's a diet ? :eek:

Banana
02-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Oh yes!!

Its wonderful isnt it!!

x

Tatia
02-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Someone having an original day?:)

Banana
02-04-2008, 01:29 PM
yup!

I lose more weight when im on red. I dont know what it is with me and carbs, we dont mix well at all!

x

deeb66
02-04-2008, 01:33 PM
When I did SW I mostly had green days as I am not a great meat eater and found it harder on the red days.

I used to love making veg chilli's and pasta's....yum yum

Mind you any sort of food sounds appertising at the moment.

I got Nigel and Jack some Rib Eye steak for dinner tonight....what I wouldn't give to have a bit of it!

carolinel
02-04-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm the same Lana - tend to lose more when I stick to red days, but I like green days as they fill me up more!

manjay
02-04-2008, 03:11 PM
I am having a tartan day today :D My breakfast was ok then I have had M & S sandwiches for lunch and I have an M & S chinese for tea!!! My excuse, I have had a blood test so need to replace all my missing blood:thumbsup:

amanda xx

Tatia
02-04-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm better on green days. I love pasta, rice, cous cous and potatoes. I can get by on just 1 or 2 small servings of meat a day (taken as healthy B).

I screwed up today cos I forgot to write down what I ate for breakast, which was a bowl of cucumbers and chopped ham. Then when I had lunch, I had cod and rice, d'oh! Was planning a green day with the cod ann then another small piece of chicken for dinner, having forgotten the ham.

Now I'm doing a jacket potato with broccoli and cheese for dinner while everyone esle has chicken breasts. Oh well, good thing I love my carbs!:D

Mollymop
02-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Red , green, I don't let it?:laughing:
Anyway whatever you are doing Lana, it sounds deliscous!

flora
02-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Doesn't sound much of a diet Lana but if it's working don't knock it.

Glad the motivation is still there. Keep it up, you never know I may post you more horsey pics :D

Pudding Girl
02-04-2008, 05:05 PM
yup!

I lose more weight when im on red. I dont know what it is with me and carbs, we dont mix well at all!

x

Ditto, carbs HATE ME!!!! But I love being able to pile my plate with lean grilled bacon, poached eggs, some wholemeal toast, a stack of grilled tomato and mushies - diet heaven!! ( and yes it works!!)

I am off to Wi eeek! glad you are getting right back on it, make sure you pick up Eat Smart chilled sausages Lana, they are syn free on red if you didn't know that!

Banana
06-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Ohh - will look at those lou!

i been having quorn sausages - im quite addicted to them at the moment!

xx

Rubybubbles
07-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Ohh - will look at those lou!

i been having quorn sausages - im quite addicted to them at the moment!

xx

oh these are lovely:clapping:

I used to do red most of the time, but hubby moaned it was costing too much:o

Banana
07-04-2008, 09:58 AM
oh these are lovely:clapping:

I used to do red most of the time, but hubby moaned it was costing too much:o

Thats the downside to this diet - it has cost me a fortune - my shopping bill more than doubled last week. I might have to try a few green days too!!

xxx

Tatia
07-04-2008, 10:04 AM
I do better on green. Although that being said, I'm having a red day today cos yesterday's roast dinner got postponed til tonight, I had a bacon roll (on wholemeal) for breakfast and I'm eyeballing some lamb for my lunch. :D

The flexibility is what makes it so easy to stick with.