PDA

View Full Version : so pleased !!

mushpea
02-08-2010, 05:05 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I got my variation:clapping:

2 weeks ago i applied for a variation to allow me to have 4 under 5's on a wednesday,, rang them today and they agreed that i met the critera and that i can have the variation,, she then asked what days i wanted, orginaly i only needed it for the wednesday but since i sent it off another parent asked if they could have the tuesday but i was full so i asked if i could have the tuesday too and explained the ciurcmatnaces and she said yes:D , so now i have a variaton for child a on a tuesday and child b on a wedensday,,,
i am so pleased

ahh feel better for getting that out:laughing:

lou lou
02-08-2010, 05:10 PM
oh thats good i just got my variation today which is great

miffy
02-08-2010, 05:28 PM
That was quick too - I'd heard some say variations were taking a lot longer to come through.

Glad you got what you wanted

Miffy xx

mushpea
02-08-2010, 08:25 PM
yes i heard they were taking longer too so rang them and said parent was desperate to know and they did it over the phone, only thing is i realized tonight that one of the days is a zoo day and we dont normally get back till 2pm so gonna have to ring them again tommoro and ask if we can have the variation till 2.30pm that day,, just hope they dont think i am being to cheeky!!

miffy
02-08-2010, 08:27 PM
yes i heard they were taking longer too so rang them and said parent was desperate to know and they did it over the phone, only thing is i realized tonight that one of the days is a zoo day and we dont normally get back till 2pm so gonna have to ring them again tommoro and ask if we can have the variation till 2.30pm that day,, just hope they dont think i am being to cheeky!!

Have they made it time specific then? Mine is just for the whole day.

Miffy xx

Hebs
02-08-2010, 08:36 PM
my last variation was so complicated that they gave up trying to understand it and said i can have the 4 under 5's that are on my books monday to friday :laughing: :laughing:

tried for over 30 mins to explain it but it was pretty complicated :blush:

mushpea
03-08-2010, 06:00 AM
Have they made it time specific then? Mine is just for the whole day.

Miffy xx

yes they did, one child arrives and 9am to put me over my numbers and another goes at 1pm then i'm not over my numbers so she did 9am till 2pm to cover me, this could be because if i have these two children befor and after school aswell i will be over the 6 children which is not allowed. (the other child goes at 3pm.
this is fine with me, it dosent effect holidays as 4 of the children are term time only so I can fit them all in in the holidays.