PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on CRB... how soon do CSSIW get back to you after checking over?

Louise Green
02-08-2010, 02:54 PM
I am so annoyed at CRB, well the police, I have to contact CRB again tomorrow to get them to chase the police for my form. Just wondering, will the CSSIW be quick in checking over the policies etc when they finally get my CRB? I hope so as everything I do in relation to my career so far has just been held up at every point and I'm wondering if I'll have get there... :(

Louise

P.S. My OHs check came back 4 weeks ago.

brightstar
02-08-2010, 03:33 PM
When you get your CRB give CSSIW a ring, I found that they tend to move a bit faster if you keep reminding them. They are incredibly slow at times but I found my Inspector was really helpful whenever I rang to see what stage they were at and what would happen next and when. Don't worry, it won't be long before you are stressing about your inspection :panic:

tulip0803
02-08-2010, 09:20 PM
As above! Keep pestering them otherwise they will do it in their own sweet time:rolleyes: . My reg took 11 months from handing in forms. They filed DH CRB instead of sending, the insp had CRB probs so had to stop working for a while, insp went on 3 week hols etc etc etc

Good Luck

manjay
02-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Ditto the above:rolleyes: . My CRB came back and was filed in a drawer in the CSSIW offices instead of being passed to my Inspector.

I have just had my CRB redone and it has been stuck at stage 4 for 6 weeks:D

Louise Green
23-08-2010, 08:08 PM
CSSIW have gone thru my policies etc today and everything OK, inspection is a week thursday! :clapping:

Also had a call today from a Mum with 2 children (aged 3 years and 16 months) looking for a full-time minder- have arranged a meeting at my home this thurs at 10am so the kids can meet each other!

Am nervous though as this is my first 'interview' as a Childminder and don't know what to say!?!! I suppose I will go into 'automatic' on the day and win Mum over as we chatted like mates during the call- talking about the little ones as my youngest is same age as hers :)

Crikey, what a day! :cool: