PDA

View Full Version : How's it going so far?

funemnx
30-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Well, it's Friday already, the first full week of our school hols.

How are you all doing so far? Have you had a fun week or a stressfull one?

I'm not too busy at the mo, it's been nice to get out every day with a manageable number of children . We're off to the country park this morning and meeting up with another childminder, so a relaxing end to the week :)

The Juggler
30-07-2010, 07:01 AM
I've only got under 5's apart from my own. I had 2 on tues, just the baby on wed and today all 3. next week my two are at holiday club so I just have the mindees.

I've never had such a quiet holidays - I normally have 6 or 7 on the days I work - it's very strange but in a nice way:D

Hebs
30-07-2010, 07:02 AM
it's been a fantastic week :clapping:

lets hope the next 5 are like this :D

charleyfarley
30-07-2010, 07:06 AM
On the whole, not too bad although I had the day from hell yesterday :panic:

Today is another day though but I am glad it's Friday :clapping:

Carol xx

merry
30-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Apart from Thursday when I had 7, it's been quiet with only 2 older ones the rest of the week so we've been able to get out and about. Next week everyone is back from holiday/over whatever illnesses they've had to keep them off this week, so it's going to be busy busy busy and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Still, only 2 more weeks of it then I'm off for a fortnight :clapping:

:)

funemnx
30-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Apart from Thursday when I had 7, it's been quiet with only 2 older ones the rest of the week so we've been able to get out and about. Next week everyone is back from holiday/over whatever illnesses they've had to keep them off this week, so it's going to be busy busy busy and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Still, only 2 more weeks of it then I'm off for a fortnight :clapping:

:)

Me too, extras next week as covering for another childminders holiday and then one more week until my 3 weeks off!!!! Woo Hoo!!! :clapping: :clapping:

miss mopple
30-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Its been great :clapping:

We've been out and about alot, with great friends and a lovely bunch of kids :thumbsup: Today my littlies were exhausted so we decided to spend the day at home in the garden and they have had a ball with paint sand and gelli baff :clapping:

working tomorrow so the week isnt over yet :panic:

Pipsqueak
30-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Flaming manic!!! Seem to have had extra kids round all blooming week,
had one trip to a&E, mindee bumped her head today, been Harrys birthday today, got an ice skating party for 10 kids tomorrow then all back to the house for bouncy castle and pool (please can everyone pray/finger cross for good weather please) and bbq.
Sunday should be my day of rest:rolleyes: but:rolleyes: seeing as we are keeping the bouncy castle till Sunday evening I am betting we will get a few kids around again on sunday.
I will also need to prepare the house as my sister and neices are arriving on Monday...... got a birthday - mindees - on Thursday.

phew I am shattered just typing all that

Jelly Baby
31-07-2010, 07:36 AM
A mixed week! Monday ok..Tusday a nightmare..Wed ok, Thursday ok and Friday nice as it was friday and i managed to finish a little earlier with 2 of mine, we then had dentist so byt he time we got back i flet like the afteroon has passed quickly!
Have no car for he next couple of weeks so praying we dont get tetchy children, then 2 weeks of being able to go out and do things!

HELEN10
31-07-2010, 11:01 AM
A lot less kids than i usually have in the hols so quite easy really which is nice but miss the money:(

clio0602
31-07-2010, 11:51 AM
My first lot of school hols and had 5 kids most days. Finding I'm having to do so many messy play activities. Weather been awful and having to spend most of the day inside. I'm shattered and my poor house :panic:

Oh well only 3 wks left then we're off to Turkey :clapping:

sandy64
31-07-2010, 12:58 PM
apart from very wet and not been out house until fri morn great as im only working 2 days through hols with a 1yr old and my 2 dd. so plenty of indoors fun off next week but hopefuly it cant rain much longer 3 weeks long enough:mad:

Millenium
31-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Not a lot of change for me as I do not mind anyone over 4, so school holidays do not have a great bearing on me - in fact I have never minded any child over 4 so perhaps do not appreciate the change some of you go through in the summer months. Only one of my families is taking their "family holiday" in July/August so its pretty much business as usual.

I will have my annual break in October as usual so that's nice to look forward to as the clocks change as everyone seems to start talking about winter and Christmas when I will be soaking up the sun!!

miffy
31-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Only managed to work one day this week - was poorly the rest of it! :(

So not a great start but hopefully next week will be better!

Miffy xx