PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

tulip0803
29-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Being a good little girl guide/scout/childminder I try to Be Prepared and make sure that I have spare accident forms for when I run out so I don't have a mad rush cos I don't have any - with me so far? I ran out so got my spare NCMA pack out and there are no accident forms in it just tons of medication ones :angry: . Got to ring them tomorrow and see if they will do anything as I bought them last year:mad: .

Jelly Baby
29-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Do you mean you ran out or they came without any in? sorry long day!! I hope they get you sorted asap anyway!

tulip0803
29-07-2010, 08:23 PM
The new pack I bought as the replacement for when I run out has none in and now I have run out, as I didn't think I needed to check to make sure what was supposed to be in the pack was in it IYSWIM. It was all neatly sealed in cellaphane!

BlondeMoment
29-07-2010, 08:25 PM
They wouldn't let me buy extra accident forms! they made me buy another folder! RRRRRR! NCMA are getting on my nerves LOL (see my post)

JJAY
01-08-2010, 01:45 PM
They wouldn't let me buy extra accident forms! they made me buy another folder! RRRRRR! NCMA are getting on my nerves LOL (see my post)

I just photocopied my last one on my scanner and I duplicate a copy for the parents once signed.

aly
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
can i send you anything to cover you for a bit?