PDA

View Full Version : CRB's

wendy bird
27-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Hi I wonder if anyone can help, and let me know how it is that you track the progress of your crb application. I have seen ppl saying about them being at different stages, but how do I find this out?
Just found out that my day job is cutting my hours down to 3 a week, :angry: so need to track how things are going, hopefully as fast as poss.

xx

Mookins
27-07-2010, 08:15 PM
hi hun

try this link http://www.crb.homeoffice.gov.uk/
find the link that says track application

type in the tracking number that was on the top of your forms mixture of letters and number and then your brith date

will give you the satge on ther

x x x

mr man
27-07-2010, 10:49 PM
oh no i forgot to note down the numbers, can i possibly get them to check online.
will ofsted givethem over the phone or post out.

feel like a loon now. why didnt i realise duh::panic:

wendy bird
29-07-2010, 07:42 AM
I didn't know that either. Is there any way of finding out? I feel like a plonker!!

donnamarie2
29-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi , I forgot to write my tracking number down too!
I rung the crb place the number is on the website and they told me what stage it was at and told me my number.
If your husband has one too he will have to ring for his as they only give the details to the person it relates to .

Vyx
29-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Give them a ring. We had a problem with our numbers (read - I wrote mine down wrong :blush: ) and when my husband rang them they were really helpful and quick with the info.

Vyx

xx

AbeyBurne
02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Ring Ofsted, they will give you your tracking number.

wendy bird
04-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Done it. On Thursday last week it was at stage 4, and she told me it takes at the moment about 4 weeks.
So fingers crossed, it happens quick. My health dec is still at the dr's after 5 weeks, they said today that should be the middleof next week. So ppplllleeeeeaaaaassssseee hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Louise Green
09-08-2010, 07:48 AM
CRB have had my application since 7th June, my partner's came back 4 and a half weeks ago and mine has been at stage 4 since 15th June :(

manjay
09-08-2010, 12:10 PM
CRB have had my application since 7th June, my partner's came back 4 and a half weeks ago and mine has been at stage 4 since 15th June :(

Ditto! Mine was stuck at stage 4 since 15th June. It was printed on Saturday:clapping: