PDA

View Full Version : Fab day today :-)

miss mopple
27-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I know there was some talk of Frensham Ponds on here last week- well we went and tried it today (as mum2two had told me how good it is) and we have had such a good day :clapping:

The kids spent the entire day playing on the 'beach' and paddling alongside the swans. Its a fantastic place. If you are close enough (Farnham, Surrey) its well worth a visit, especially as its free :thumbsup:

Im filthy dirty, knackered, but its definately been a good minding day today :D

cs01
27-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm only down the road in Guildford so will have to go there.

Is it easy to find and park?

Thanks!

miss mopple
27-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Very easy to find,just off the A287 and has a massive car park, which is free in the week :thumbsup:

Helen Dempster
27-07-2010, 06:44 PM
I know there was some talk of Frensham Ponds on here last week- well we went and tried it today (as mum2two had told me how good it is) and we have had such a good day :clapping:

The kids spent the entire day playing on the 'beach' and paddling alongside the swans. Its a fantastic place. If you are close enough (Farnham, Surrey) its well worth a visit, especially as its free :thumbsup:

Im filthy dirty, knackered, but its definately been a good minding day today :D

oh I wish I lived closer to it :censored: Sounds FABBY!!! Glad you had a great day :)

sarah707
27-07-2010, 07:41 PM
That sounds lovely! :D

loocyloo
27-07-2010, 07:47 PM
i love frensham pond! used to go as a child and then met mummits there a few weeks ago!

is there any blue green algae?

we went to local ponds yesterday and couldn't paddle cos of the blue green algae :(

we spent today playing and 'fishing' in a ford, walking along canal and looking at ruined castle ! (odiham, hampshire)

The Juggler
27-07-2010, 09:02 PM
i was going to go but both my children wanted to get booked into their drama/dance holiday clubs next week so I don't have enought time to get there/get back all week and this week was full of play dates for them:(

Maybe last week of hols. It's lovely isn't it.

wendywu
27-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I will go when we have a hot day :thumbsup:

angeldelight
28-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Sounds like a great day

Glad you enjoyed it

Angel xx

cs01
02-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I went to frensham pond today and had a great time, think the kids did too;)

Thanks for mentioning it. Will def be going back before the kids go back to school.