PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy in Melksham, Wiltshire

Starr870
27-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi my name is Sally and I am a newly registered childminder. I am married and have two children of my own aged 15 months and 4 years. I offer quality childcare in a homely environment. I have a clean and tidy house with plenty of age related toys and activities. My garden is a good size with swing, slide, playhouse and outdoor toys. I attend regular local toddler sessions and soft play centres. We have regular walks in the nearby countryside next to the canal and have regular walks to the local playgrounds.

I have vacancies from Monday to Friday full time or part time. I also offer weekend care and overnight care. My standard hourly rate is £3.50 per hour to include snacks and drinks. :)

Please contact me via the forum for enquiries.

wannabeyummymum
03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Hi Sally

I live in Broughton Gifford, my son will be starting at the village school in September and I am looking for someone who would be able to drop him off and pick him up and look after him after school, also I have a two year old who I would need all day care for, would you be interested?

Kind regards

Clare

Starr870
08-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi Clare

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply but have been away for a few days and then had my 40th birthday celebrations to contend with so haven't been on the forum - really sorry!

Anyway, yes I would be interested but I would need to know a bit more about the age of your older son and times etc that you would need them looked after.

Firstly I am registered to care for 4 children under the age of 8. I can only have 3 children under the age of 5 and 1 more child under the age of 8 at any one time. Its very confusing but basically as my daughter is only going to school half days until after Christmas she will be in my under 5's numbers so along with my son and your 2 year old then I would have 3 in total which is fine. If your other son is an older starter at school and would attend all day then he would be classed as an over 5 year old for Ofsted's purposes and I would therefore be able to help you as I would be up to my registered 4 children. If, however, your son is like my daughter and will only be attending school until lunch time then unfortunately I could not look after him until he attends full time education i.e. after Christmas as until then that would take me over my registered numbers and this is not allowed. I can however look after your 2 year old either way but obviously that depends on whether you would want them separated with different carers.

Like I say it's all very confusing so if after my mad rambling you are still interested then email me at s.turnnidge@sky.com and we'll talk more. Also as I will doing a school run to Bowerhill Primary School I would need to know the times that you would want your boys collected, dropped off etc etc.

Sorry to make this so complicated but I have to go by the rules set by Ofsted.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sally :)