PDA

View Full Version : Eating problems!

terrydoo73
27-07-2010, 10:43 AM
I have twin mindees aged 2 years 3 months who I find difficult to eat "proper" dinners. They don't like potatoes, bread, rice or pasta so end up getting potato waffles with sausages or fish fingers with beans. They are obviously a bit fed up with the same old thing every day and mum is finding it hard at home too to find something new for them to enjoy. They are not into eggs either! Between us (mum and I) we managed to get loads of fruit into them throughout the day but 1 doesn't like strawberries and the other doesn't like oranges - see what I mean! Anyone got suggestions of what could give them for a really good cooked meal every evening?

Tups
27-07-2010, 11:25 AM
I have problems too, look on the recipes in download, one of Sarah's sausage casserole yummy, hope its still there tups x

mushpea
27-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I have this with one, shes 2.5yrs old, she'll only eat Jam sandwichs and when i ask parents for ideas they are just as stuck as i am, they say sometimes she will eat things then the next day they wont, to me this is just fussy eating, we made pizzas for lunch today,, she didnt want to make hers, so i did it for her then at lunch she took one look at it and cried, didnt even try it, so i left her too it, after about 5mins she stopped grizzling and took a bite then ate the rest of it!!