PDA

View Full Version : Got their hands full!

Ripeberry
26-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Every morning in our local town, two ladies walk through the shopping center with lots of little 3/4yr olds.
They have them all on wrist straps and today one had 6 kids and the other 5 kids.
Reminded me of those people who walk lots of dogs at the same time, they were all in a right tangle :rolleyes:

Don't think they are CMs as too many EYFS kids but must be some kind of Kinder school where they go for walks each day.

funfunfun
26-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Could be ................seems alot though if they are littleys

miffy
26-07-2010, 07:27 PM
You know that doesn't sound right to me - surely by 3/4 the children should be able to walk say, holding hands in pairs not lead like dogs on a lead!

Miffy xx

flowerpots
26-07-2010, 08:46 PM
my ds (3) goes for walks with his nursery and they all just hold hands (sooooooooooooooo cute) :-) also, they still have the 3:1 ratio with his nursery :-)

The Juggler
26-07-2010, 08:53 PM
was going to say the same, even if it's a nursery, they are subject to same ratios when out and about (or even when in for that matter)

Ripeberry
26-07-2010, 09:05 PM
That's what I was wondering as they have so many kids between them and they have to cross a couple of roads (at crossings). Was not sure about ratios but then our local pre-school only has two staff and they have up to 12 children each day, but it depends on how many under 3yr olds they have as they take them from 2.6yrs old.