PDA

View Full Version : not turned up!

mama2three
26-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Im a bit :mad: , after agreeing to cover 3 days this week , typing up temporary contracts , digging all the baby stuff out of the loft and giving it a good clean....the parent hasnt turned up to do the contract and for me to meet lo. Originally 9am but she emailed to change it to 230 , and hasnt come! It was only worth £90 to me for the 3 days but I had that money spent in my head! Wouldnt care so much but its only me and ds today so we could have gone off for the day... So blinking rude , she could have rung! What a waste of a day:censored:

funfunfun
26-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I wouldnt worry about it ................maybe your better off without this family

I think everyone is this job will have the same at some point with parents not turning up .

mama2three
26-07-2010, 04:10 PM
:blush:
she turned up , feel a bit guilty now! Not very though as she was an hour and a half late!
Baby is very chilled , mum seems easy going ..
fingers crossed for an easy 3 days!

Stillgoingstrong
26-07-2010, 05:53 PM
:blush:
she turned up , feel a bit guilty now! Not very though as she was an hour and a half late!
Baby is very chilled , mum seems easy going ..
fingers crossed for an easy 3 days!

Glad she turned up - dont know why you were worried its not like you had anything else to do!!!:D Just had the same kind of thing - mum, dad and 18 month old due at half 6 so didnt cook dinner to save mess/smells etc, cleaned everything, got appropriate toys out, got batteries for all that need them etc etc - mum just phoned baby has been ill all day!!!! I understand that these things cant be helped, and yes she did phone, but why not earlier?? Oh well, rearranged for wed so will have to do it all again then:eek:
Have a good 3 days:)

funfunfun
26-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Hope she isnt this late collecting little one though id be really miffed

Fingers crossed her laid back attitude doesnt kick in when collection and drop off time is looming .

miffy
26-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Hope she isnt this late collecting little one

I was thinking the same thing!

Glad she turned up though

Miffy xx