PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else recieved their Sainsburys & Tescos toys

solly
26-07-2010, 08:09 AM
I am really suprised how quickly the Sainsburys active kids and the tescos for schools toys i ordered have arrived.

I came back from holiday a couple of weeks ago and in my cupboard was a very large box from sainsburys (that was delivered on the 2nd July as had a card through the door)
Then Friday I had the Tescos toys delivered.:clapping:

I thought these would take alot longer as they both stated the Autumn term

Has anyone else recieved theirs?

patevans
26-07-2010, 08:17 AM
I arranged for my sainsburys ones to be collected on 3 occasions by DHL but they never turned up! had to send them by royal mail last week :rolleyes:

solly
26-07-2010, 09:11 AM
I had no problem with DHL collecting the sainsburys my only bug bear with them is they have said i have only banked 110 where as i should of banked 305 for nect year. I have put in a complaint and they have said they will look into it for me.

From Sainsburys i got the big box of play food the multicultural some of the multicultural food is included in the big box of food if i had known this i would not have got both but now need to buy a new play kitchen for it to be fully appreciated (thats my excuse anyway)
I also got the camping play tent and a flashing ball.

From Tescos i brought the Tolo chef he is really cute and the ocean mat for the active world tray and the ocean animals and under water animals

HELEN10
26-07-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi is this stuff in the sale?

Blemblem
26-07-2010, 10:23 AM
I am really suprised how quickly the Sainsburys active kids and the tescos for schools toys i ordered have arrived.

I came back from holiday a couple of weeks ago and in my cupboard was a very large box from sainsburys (that was delivered on the 2nd July as had a card through the door)
Then Friday I had the Tescos toys delivered.:clapping:

I thought these would take alot longer as they both stated the Autumn term

Has anyone else recieved theirs?

Hi, no I havent received my Sainsburys items yet. I had a letter saying they have received the vouchers and I would get them in the Autumn term. Enjoy:laughing:

ruby
26-07-2010, 10:52 AM
no this is from the tesco/ sainburys voucher's for schools ( i think)
We received half my order about 3 weeks ago still waiting for the rest to arrive

HELEN10
26-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Oh ok thanks, thought i was missing out on some bargains :)

Rubybubbles
26-07-2010, 12:00 PM
nope nothing yet:(

green puppy
26-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I got my sainsbury's order a week after dhl collecting my vouchers near the end of june. I then found some more so put in another order, sent them off and got the stuff a week later. Nothing from Tesco yet.

miffy
26-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Nothing yet but I was quite late sending them in.

Hopefully they'll come sometime in the holidays

Miffy xx

onceinabluemoon
26-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I haven't had any of my tesco stuff yet, I put the order in as soon as the vouchers stopped being issued so I didn't forget and ticked the box for 'can deliver in the summer hols' so possibly soon - probably when I'm on holiday knowing my luck, lol!

Beetlejuice
02-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I sent my vouchers in at the last minute - have had notification from Sainsburys to say they've been received but nothing from Tesco yet. Will give us something to look forward to after the summer hols!

marnieb
02-08-2010, 03:19 PM
This probably sounds daft, but how to you register?? I assume it's the same tokens for schools/sports stuff from earlier in the year.

ruby
02-08-2010, 03:27 PM
It is late for this year but you can register for next year just search for tesco vouchers for school it's on the left hand side

cathy

miffy
02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
This probably sounds daft, but how to you register?? I assume it's the same tokens for schools/sports stuff from earlier in the year.

Tesco's were accepting childminders but Sainsbury's weren't - hopefully by next year they will too.

Miffy xx