PDA

View Full Version : not again!!!

mushpea
26-07-2010, 07:07 AM
well, its raining, and child number 1 turns up with out any type of coat but in shorts and t-shirts!!! :angry: I told parents on friday that we were of out for the day, last week when it was hot and sunny he turned up without suncream and we went out to a park every day (different ones) and despite being made to sit in the shade for about 10mins which upset him whilst i sorted blankets and little ones out and dug out the cream from the bottom of the park he still came everyday without cream:angry: I wouldnt mind but i send t a letter home at thestart of the good weather requesting they apply cream before arrival , not only that this child is old enough to not only apply the cream but to think to put it on before he comes.
well, i am still off out,,i refuse to disapoint 3 other children just because he and his mum can be organized.

angeldelight
26-07-2010, 07:40 AM
I would send the letter home every day until they get the message :laughing:

Have a good day out and hope the rain stops for you

Angel xx

rickysmiths
26-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Personally I would have called the parent back to get a coat. I have done this on a couple of occassions and its amazing how it concentrates their brains afterwards. :laughing:

Hebs
26-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Id be sending parent home for it too!

The Juggler
26-07-2010, 08:18 AM
tell parent you can't go whole holiday with no suncream. Insist she leaves a raincoat with you and ask if you can buy a bottle of suncream and add it to your bill.

Louise_Oaktree
26-07-2010, 08:44 AM
I have a toddler here with sandals and socks in this horrible wet weather :angry:

tashaleee
26-07-2010, 11:42 AM
our primary school has a habit of putting a sticker on a child for the end of the day (normally PE kit / homework / reading book / etc) - maybe put one on for suncream...

I would also send her home next time for the coat - you could ask her to pick up the suncream at the same time to keep at yours or offer to buy some and bill her for it :laughing:

Rubybubbles
26-07-2010, 12:05 PM
yup, raining and the 2 older children have shorts t-shirts and sandals:rolleyes: but they do have rain coats;)

miffy
26-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Some parents just don't think no matter what you do.

Perhaps this time the child will remember, especially if he's got wet!

Miffy xx

mushpea
26-07-2010, 02:56 PM
well it stopped raining and the sun came out and we had a great time , they were all well behaved and loved the castle and the park and didnt even complain when i couldnt find the multi story car park for ages,, most people loose their car in the carpark,,me,, I loose the whole car park:blush: :laughing:
as for the suncream he does keep somehere but as he dosent ususaly come till just before we go out for the day I ask that he puts it on before he comes so hes ready, he knows this, his mum signed a letter to agree to this and still we get knowwhere,,!!

miffy
26-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Glad you had a good time.

Haven't needed suncream here, it's been miserable all day!

Miffy xx