PDA

View Full Version : mindees mum coming with us on an outing this week

miss mopple
25-07-2010, 08:59 PM
We are off to Frensham Ponds later this week and my part time mindee's mum was saying that my planning for the hols looked so good that she would love to join us on a trip or two so I suggested she come along (as I dont have her DS that day) and she jumped at it, so we are all off for some fun together :D

Anyone else had a parent on a day out? Its a new one on me, but we get on so well I just know we will have a ball :clapping:

miffy
25-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Not for a while but I think if you get on well it's a great thing to do.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

AnnieM
25-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I used to have 2 different parents that regularly came on outings with us. We have become good friends over the years even though I no longer look after one of the families. We still keep in touch. :thumbsup:

Have a great day. :)

wendywu
25-07-2010, 10:50 PM
One of my dads came to Swanly Park with me last half term. We had fun :thumbsup:

sillysausage
26-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Yes, I have a few term time only mindees and I often tell them of our holiday plans so they can choose to join us. I pride myself on the relationship I build up with the parents and I think it doing this not only helps that relationship but also gives them a valuable insight into how I work with children.....there's no secrets if you see what I mean. Consquently I haven't had to advertise for a very long time because mindees parents have recommended me to others.