PDA

View Full Version : Individual play plan

Monkey26
25-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has an individual play plan template i can look at please??
Thanks in advance! xx

Monkey26
25-07-2010, 10:43 AM
23 views and no responses :( this is something a nursery have asked to see for a child we 'share' (but haven't given me theirs yet!) i do lots of group planning and obviously tailoring these activities to individuals but it tends to be in my head not on paper so would like to see how some other people set their out :D please xx

sarah707
25-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Child's name and age

Times / days child attends

Week 1

What I have enjoyed this week...

What has been planned for me this week...

Week 2

What I have enjoyed this week...

What has been planned for me this week... etc

Comments from my family

Comments from my other setting

Comments from my childmninder

Comments from me

Things to take forward next month...

Psed...

Cll... etc.

Keep it simple and easy to read! A few notes each week in each section build up into a good way of seeing progression and likes, preferences etc.

Team it with regular observations and next steps ideas which feed back into the 'What has been planned for me this week...' bit.

The amount of views is not necessarily members opening your thread... there are spiders and bots out there too! :eek:

I hope this helps! :D

Monkey26
25-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks Sarah that is great :) I already do regular observations and incorporate basic next steps into these so i guess i have pretty much covererd it?? Maybe it was the wording that stumped me and the thought of yet more paperwork?! xx