PDA

View Full Version : Ready to go.....sort of!

SamBaker
25-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi,

I am now registered and have my certificate through! Yippee!:clapping: It has all happened so quick, since I put my application in, the whole process has taken three weeks, including checks! I have applied for my grant, I am entitled to £23.00! I can feel a spending spree coming on LOL!! Just waiting to receive my insurance and I have done my first advert on the childminding site...... and now I'm really nervous!!!:panic: :panic: :panic:
What were you first meetings like? Did you feel ready? I don't know any others childminders to know if I am ready lol! Does anyone know when I get my Fairygodchildminder from the NCMA?

Ok, ok I know, I'm panicking lol! but I know you fantastic people will help me:D

Thank you! xxx

miffy
25-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Wow 3 weeks - that was quick - wonder if it's a record?

Congratulations anyway, hope you get some mindees soon

Miffy xx

SamBaker
25-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Thank you, I know, I was told it would take three months, and the inspector would probably ring in a couple of weeks time to book it, she rung two days later and wanted to get me done a week later, it was a bit of a stressful week!! THe CRB check came back within 2 weeks. Very fast, abit overwhelming for a while LOL!

Mookins
25-07-2010, 08:06 AM
woweeee...:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: thats quick?!

x xx xx

funfunfun
25-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Thats v quick :clapping:

The Juggler
25-07-2010, 10:04 AM
3 weeks. took me 2 months 6 years ago, thought it was nearer 6 months now! well done:clapping: :clapping:

flowerpots
25-07-2010, 03:23 PM
wow that was really quick :clapping: , it took me nearly a year :(

hope some mindes come your way soon:D

SamBaker
26-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Thank you, just waiting for my NCMA stuff to come through, it's going to take ages isn't it lol!