PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo, another mindee!

crazyhazy
23-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Have just had a parent visit this afternoon for before and after school care for a 9yo, said they'd bring her to meet me when she's back her holidays but definitely want her to come to me. It's term time only but am happy with that cos it means I'll mainly have little ones in the holidays which suits cos my own two are still little. Means it doesn't matter so much if the parent who's been faffing about making a decision decides to use me or not, unsure whether to contact them again now and say that I only have one space left now, last emailled them on sunday would you or would you wait another while?

sarah707
23-07-2010, 04:46 PM
If they've not got back to you and you emailed on the weekend I would say let them be.

Some people just don't reply.

Well done getting the new one signed up! :clapping:

flowerpots
23-07-2010, 07:57 PM
well done :clapping: i signed an after schoolie todat too, it must be the season for them because had lots of enquiries for schoolies too :)

crazyhazy
23-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks, def seems to be the time for enquiries, have had quite a few recently.

I'm still not sure about the other parent, we've had a few emails, her last one said she was looking into nurseries etc too but would let me know asap cos she understood my position too, so I replied on sunday saying basically fair enough blah blah blah and I'd let her know if anyone else enquired for the place.

Blue Boy
24-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Well done you:thumbsup: If the other parents have not contacted you soon I would let them know that the place has gone. They would have missed out on a great CM:thumbsup:

angeldelight
24-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Well done :clapping:

Hope the others contact you soon

Angel xx

miffy
24-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Congratulations.

I wouldn't bother contacting the other family again

Miffy xx