PDA

View Full Version : ooooohh another little baby

AliceK
23-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi
I'm so pleased. My 2yr old mindee leaves me in October as mum is having her 3rd child and I had a meeting with a lady last week with a 4wk old baby boy who is looking for care from November. Mum is lovely and I got the impression I could work really well with her. Anyway I advised her to go and see a few childminders and go with her gut instinct. She has just sent me a msg saying she wants to go ahead. I am so excited. I've already got a 12mth old girl joining me in a weeks time and then this little boy will be 4mths when he joins. Up to now my mindees have mainly been 2yr old girls. DD (nearly 3) will be so pleased to have some real babies to look after (as opposed to her "toy babies" )

xxxxx

flowerpots
23-07-2010, 02:31 PM
awwww thats lovely, well done :D

pinky33
23-07-2010, 02:59 PM
There must have been a baby boom we have them coming out our ears, at the moment we have 5 month old twins, 5 month old boy, 7 month old girl, and our previous babys are now 14 months, add into that our 18 month old and twins of 4 we have a busy week lol.

miffy
23-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Congratulations.

You can look forward to lots of cuddles :)

Miffy xx

PixiePetal
23-07-2010, 03:02 PM
I had another enquiry for a baby this week -4wks old now but for care in Jan.
Seeing a 6m old for care in Jan and mindee now 18m is having a baby brother or sister at Christmas too.

I can't fit them all in - well I could just about by numbers but not for getting about on buses. Will have to choose wisely :thumbsup:

crazyhazy
23-07-2010, 04:03 PM
yay, fab! I love babies but my two take up two of my spaces already so only have 1 space, although got 2 part time babies coming. Can't wait till my eldest starts school and hope I manage to get another baby!

charleyfarley
23-07-2010, 04:36 PM
That's wonderful news :clapping: :clapping:

I've just met my new mindee, she was only born on Wednesday and is absolutely gorgeous. :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

Blue Boy
24-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Great news, well done you:thumbsup: