PDA

View Full Version : my mindee left 2day

Ben10mad
23-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Awww I'm gutted
It was mindee's last day today i cared for her for only a year and i cryed my eyes out (whilst parents where here) they brought me chocolates and a bunch of flowers, i feel like a right numpty for crying but both parents were too.

Its been a sad day but then only one more school run for 6 weeeks that makes me happy lol.

miffy
23-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Aaaahhh bless you - nice that they bought you a present though

Miffy xx

hayleychildcare
23-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Ive got a mindee leaving Start of September.

Ive had him for 5 days a week for 3 years 8am - 6pm

Im going to be crying for weeks:panic:

TheBTeam
23-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I have had two leave for good this week and two leave for the summer hols, I knew that three were going, but a surprise for the other leaving for good as the mum walked out of her job, and the rate that she walks out of jobs could be a while before she can get another!:rolleyes:

Not been crying with them leaving this week, I am getting better there, but have been crying for ds leaving primary school!:blush:

mrs c
23-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I had one mindee every day from 6 months old until they emigrated in the new year when she was 5. She was really lovely and became part of our family and we formed a really good bond and I cried the day they called to say goodbye. It's now almost 7 months and I still sometimes get sad when I think of her, especially as they email me lovely photos of what she is doing now. I would love to win the lottery so I could go see her again and give her loads of hugs

karensmart4
23-07-2010, 10:03 PM
I had one mindee every day from 6 months old until they emigrated in the new year when she was 5. She was really lovely and became part of our family and we formed a really good bond and I cried the day they called to say goodbye. It's now almost 7 months and I still sometimes get sad when I think of her, especially as they email me lovely photos of what she is doing now. I would love to win the lottery so I could go see her again and give her loads of hugs

Ah bless, silly cow i'm welling up, i'm terrible i cry when they all leave. We build such a bond with most of them its hard to say goodbye :o

Cammie Doodle
24-07-2010, 07:47 AM
Ah Bless , I have one leaving for Nursery (nearer home) in Sept, but try not to think about it:rolleyes: His Mum says on the last day when they leave she is just going to say " see you next week" and pretend she is on holiday as she hates the thought of not coming back :blush: I will cry any way . LO is quite excited about Nursery, but I don't think he realises he won't be coming back:eek: Im such a cry baby:blush:

Blue Boy
24-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Sometimes it is the worst part of this job, saying goodbye to a mindee you have got on so well with:(