PDA

View Full Version : Website - where from?

VINASOL
23-07-2010, 08:32 AM
do you pay a monthly fee for your websites or do you manage to get them free?

I've signed up with webs but i dont' have my own domain (would need to upgrade) - is that what everyone is doing?

any help much appreciated

thanks

m

VINASOL
23-07-2010, 03:02 PM
am obviously bored today, but I've done gone for a month's free trial at vista print, but wondered what people thought:

www.kidzspacechildminding.co.uk

I've been asked to add a photo of myself, and probably will do that this weekend - shame I can't lose 50lbs before then lol!

miffy
23-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Sorry, I don't have a website but I do know our very own Pauline has made some lovely ones for members at a nominal fee.

Miffy xx

manjay
23-07-2010, 03:24 PM
I think you have done a good job:thumbsup: . Maybe it is me but I can't see a link to the forum which is a requirement for posting on here.

I made mine through Microsoft office and I pay about £8 for 2 years hosting and my domain name.

VINASOL
23-07-2010, 03:49 PM
I think you have done a good job:thumbsup: . Maybe it is me but I can't see a link to the forum which is a requirement for posting on here.

I made mine through Microsoft office and I pay about £8 for 2 years hosting and my domain name.

oooohh, totally forgot - will do though thanks for that. That's quite cheap; vista were askign for 3 a month i think...might have to change it again but I'll definitely put a link backxx