PDA

View Full Version : network co-ordinator visit 6 hours

blue bear
22-07-2010, 05:30 PM
I had a call from the network co-ordinator today (caught me when busy) said she needed to come and carry out observations, she booked two three hour session one day after another.

Have been on the network for 10 years now (lots of different co-ordinator, this one started 6 oonths ago), this has never happened before, has it happened to anyone else? Can't really work out why she would need to do it.

manjay
22-07-2010, 05:34 PM
My quarterly observations usually last about 2 hours (although we have become good friends so we do tend to have a good chinwag;) ). Is this the first one she has done on you? Maybe she is trying to make a good impression and get all her paperwork in order!

blue bear
22-07-2010, 06:30 PM
she came in May did a regular 2 hour visit. When she rang she waffled a bit something about observations, think I will contact her and get her to clarify

flowerpots
22-07-2010, 06:32 PM
my co-ordinator usually stays at least 2 hours just for routine visits :rolleyes: when he did my obs he was here close to 3hours :( i think they just like to be thorough :o

Pipsqueak
22-07-2010, 06:36 PM
my lovely co-ordinator has been known to stay the afternoon!:D

we are friends as well as colleagues.
she often posts on my FB (some of you might have seen her

loocyloo
23-07-2010, 08:40 AM
my network lady comes for about 1 1/2hrs at a time, and i know she is observing, as she is gives me a copy of what she writes, but we do spend alot of time just chatting!