PDA

View Full Version : huggies

Debbieanne
22-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Does any one else use huggies and think they're rubbish, they tear so easily and i can never get them out of the packet with out ending up with a handfull of little torn off bits!!!! ggrr
I use wilkos anti bac hand and face wipes normally in a bright orange pack.they are excellent, but they are having trouble with the suppliers. i bought 3 packs of huggies hand wipes, and wish i hadn't. they smell nice thats all they have going for them. even the children noticed they tear easily!
Moan over!!!

fionamal
22-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Ive never really been a big fan of huggies and when my kids were wee it was always pampers.

Mindee comes in huggies and im sure I must waste more than I use

Adiamond
22-07-2010, 05:39 PM
I used pampers for both my children never had any problems :)

My baby mindee (7 months) uses huggies and yes I agree they tear very easily and they don't hold much wee :( nearly every time I come to change him the wee has soaked through his nappy!!

By choice I wouldn't use them. x x x

miffy
22-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Yuck, I hate those wilko's wipes - they're horrible, dry up quickly and I don't like using them on baby's bums

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
22-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Anyone had the new Pampers? They are horrible, no padding, don't hold much liquid talk about finding a way to make more money. They must be racking it in, less nappy and the parents have to use twice as many.

I'm glad my two are grown up because when I stopped using terry nappies I always used Pampers.

Tribe_mummy
22-07-2010, 06:15 PM
I used Huggies for the first time last week for DD, she has had a reaction since birth to Pampers so we always used Asda little angels nappies, they changed their packaging last week so were out of stock so left us with no alternative but to try huggies! What a waste of time....may as well have just left her walking round in a pair of knickers, am emailing them later to complain! x

Mookins
22-07-2010, 06:20 PM
with my dd from when she was newborn we used pampers we were oncebought a pk of huggies and they were as stiff as cardboard near ger tummy and made her red so we chucked them out.....the nappy wipes and like soggy paper bloomin useless

we use johnson baby wipes....especially since i won a years supply :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Debbieanne
22-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Yuck, I hate those wilko's wipes - they're horrible, dry up quickly and I don't like using them on baby's bums

Miffy xx

Haha i just had to explain.
The wipes in question, i use for hands and faces, and the huggies i refer to have a hand print pattern on the packet ( which is why i bought them for hands and faces)
Parents buy the wipes for their childrens nappy changes i don't

Sorry to hear you don't like the anti bac wipes from wilco. i think they do the trick.( not talking bottoms here as they are only meant for hands and faces)
I've looked for other anti bac hand and face wipes, but can only find wet ones and they are tiny.

funfunfun
22-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Mindee has huggies .................forever leak pain in the royal if you ask me :)

Had pampers for my own

miffy
22-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Haha i just had to explain.
The wipes in question, i use for hands and faces, and the huggies i refer to have a hand print pattern on the packet ( which is why i bought them for hands and faces)
Parents buy the wipes for their childrens nappy changes i don't

Sorry to hear you don't like the anti bac wipes from wilco. i think they do the trick.( not talking bottoms here as they are only meant for hands and faces)
I've looked for other anti bac hand and face wipes, but can only find wet ones and they are tiny.

Ha, ha - silly me. I would never use the wilko's wipes for bottoms but I know some people who do :panic:

Have never tried the huggies ones - hands or bottom!

Miffy xx

Kimmy050983
22-07-2010, 07:26 PM
We used Pampers but Jamie always had a nappy rash til we started using nature babycare nappies (you can get them in boots and arenĀ“t much more expensive but fully biodegradable).. Aldi nappies are brillant too as are tescos nappies.
I found that most cheaper nappies are just as good as pampers...:)