PDA

View Full Version : disappointed :o(

VINASOL
21-07-2010, 08:26 PM
dont think the lady that came to my house today like us...just seen that they've re-advertised but under a different name (husband/daughter)....obviously understand that parents have to make right choice but am rather upset....is it my house/me? My house isn't brand new...it's 1800s and quirky....I'm so good with kids...ohhhh am hating this

Blaze
21-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Don't worry about it - horses for courses:)

POMMY
21-07-2010, 08:47 PM
awwwdont worry chick! you never know whats around the corner!

How was it when they was with you? I am sure you ddnt do anything wrong so dont beat yourself up about it! Some people are just hard to please ;)

wendywu
21-07-2010, 09:33 PM
You cant get any more quirky than my 1890 house. Victorian inside and out.

Dont worry your mindees will come along soon :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
22-07-2010, 07:10 AM
I would call them to see if they are interested in your services

ajs
22-07-2010, 07:13 AM
i wouldn't i'd just chalk it up to experience and move on
they weren't right for you around the corner will be the perfect family and wonderful children

don't worry you'll soon get mindees

VINASOL
22-07-2010, 08:34 AM
i just don't understand why they had to post again asking for childcare but under a different name...oh well. am going to try to not let it worry me.

brightstar
22-07-2010, 08:41 AM
They may be like those people who's hobby is going round looking at houses for sale, only its childcare in their case :laughing: Otherwise why would they advertise under a diff name? Don't worry about your house, mine is old too and well used :blush: Their loss...

~Grasshopper~
22-07-2010, 10:22 AM
aww big hugs hun.

when i was looking for a childminder for my son now 3, i visited this lady and her house was very old fashioned. that didnt bother me but i just had a feeling that she wasnt right for my son. the next lady i saw i loved and he was with her till i started mat leave with number 2.

as a parent its very hard choosing and maybe they just want to check out a few minders to see who feels right for them. i wouldnt have just gone with the 1st childminder i found even if she seemed perfect. they are out little angels afterall.

xxx

caz3007
22-07-2010, 10:58 AM
20 years ago I used two childminders. One had an imaculate house and one was messy, untidy and full of animals and my DD was 1 year old and she loved the untidy messy one and used to point to ask to go even when it wasnt her day to go there. So I know I would choose someone who was little more like me, chaotic if I had to choose a minder again.