PDA

View Full Version : GRRR!

snufflepuff
21-07-2010, 09:19 AM
How on earth do parents forget to pay you??? The money was due on Friday, she forgot, then forgot again yesterday, and again today.....why on earth doesn't she just set up and standing order then forget about it? So much easier. It had better be with me in the morning.....well, im not sure what i'd do if it wasn't, im a wimp so im not sure i'd have the guts to tell her she owes me the late payment fee!

mama2three
21-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Ive got one too , though its not 'officially' due til 1st aug , as he finishes today for the summer she told me she would bring it monday , then tuesday , then this morning she said she will stop off at the bank before picking up...not holding my breath!!

The Juggler
21-07-2010, 01:03 PM
time for a standing order! Tell her it's not working and you are racking up overdrafts and unpaid bills so she will need to set up a bank transfer for x day of every month to ensure money is in your account on time. I did this 4 years ago - best thing I ever did.:)

snufflepuff
21-07-2010, 01:22 PM
When i tried to give her my bank details she said she would rather pay by cash because she gets her tax credits every 4 weeks but i need paying monthly, she says its easier that way. Personally i can't see how its any easier!

rickysmiths
21-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I would definately add the late payment fee. I did this to a parent several years ago along with a bill for my Bank Charges, well over £100, she paid the lot and never paid late again. :clapping: