PDA

View Full Version : any tips

edsmum
01-04-2008, 02:16 PM
i,ve got my 1st insection since registration next week thik i,m ready but any tips would be gratefully apprieciated ladies
Rachel:panic:

son77
01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Hi Rach,

Im still waiting on that phone call, I'm sure they gonna phone this week.

Obviously cant give you advice as I too am in the same position as you but GOOD LUCK!! xx

Jinx
01-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi Rachel
I've only just joined today but wanted to wish you luck with your inspection. I had my 1st one yesterday and got 'outstanding' which i am chuffed to bits about. (I'm gonna have to stop going on about it soon, wearing a bit thin in my house now! lol)
Anyway, a friend told me not to be afraid to ignore the inspector if you are engaged with the kids and I found that really helpful. I let myself get distracted from what she was asking, (by the kids), if I needed time to think of an answer. She mentioned after that it was very obvious that the kids were my number 1 priority, so it worked for me!
Do you know which inspector you are having?
Good luck
Jinny x:jump for joy:

edsmum
01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi Rachel
I've only just joined today but wanted to wish you luck with your inspection. I had my 1st one yesterday and got 'outstanding' which i am chuffed to bits about. (I'm gonna have to stop going on about it soon, wearing a bit thin in my house now! lol)
Anyway, a friend told me not to be afraid to ignore the inspector if you are engaged with the kids and I found that really helpful. I let myself get distracted from what she was asking, (by the kids), if I needed time to think of an answer. She mentioned after that it was very obvious that the kids were my number 1 priority, so it worked for me!
Do you know which inspector you are having?
Good luck
Jinny x:jump for joy:

her name woz lyn milligan thanx for the advise and well done on ur inspection

miffy
01-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow

Let us know how you get on

miffy xx

Teresa
01-04-2008, 05:43 PM
good luck hun

elaineg
01-04-2008, 06:57 PM
If you know your inspectors name you can go on the ofsted website and read some reports she has done, might give you an idea of what she looks for.

love Elaine XXX

edsmum
01-04-2008, 07:01 PM
If you know your inspectors name you can go on the ofsted website and read some reports she has done, might give you an idea of what she looks for.

love Elaine XXX

chers for that i'll give it a go it worth a try

avril
01-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine :thumbsup:

Avril x:)

Wiggly
01-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Best of luck for tomorrow.

Wiggly
x