PDA

View Full Version : Got An Enquiry/Visit Today

VINASOL
21-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Hello Everyone, I have a lady visiting me this afternoon with her 2 year old daughter. I'm really nervous and anxious as I really want them to like me (and vice versa), and I wanted to put some toys out for the little girl to play with and I'm stuck (even though I have a 3yr old daughter lol) - think my nerves are kicking in.

I'm going to have some drawing stuff, there's a little table with a tea party on, and of course there's the dolls house which I'll open up...

Ooohhh so nervous lol (plus they come from a really posh 'estate' and I live in a tiny 2 bed terrace cottage which is quirky to say the least :o/

mama2three
21-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Good luck - try not to let the nerves show , interact lots with the lo and you'll be fine....

heatherw
21-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Good luck, Ive got 1 on friday and Im waiting on 2 people returning phone calls.:clapping:

SaijaM
21-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Good luck! :) I'm sure you will do well, just be yourself! They are coming to see you because they already liked the sound of you on the phone isn't it :)

xx Saija

Leanne59
21-07-2010, 12:21 PM
good luck!

VINASOL
21-07-2010, 04:35 PM
OH my gosh, not sure how the visit went but the mum was lovely and the little girl was gorgeous. My house wasn't as tidy as I would have liked (still doing some DIY) but I really really hope that she chooses me. She was here over an hour, and only left because I had to collect my son from school. Hope that's a positive sign.:laughing:

Tribe_mummy
21-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Fingers crossed for you x