PDA

View Full Version : unbelievable

cabby
21-07-2010, 08:10 AM
:angry: :angry: my mindees school is having its sports day today its on ALL day, one lo turned up this morning with no hat:angry: no water bottle:angry: shes had no suncream applied:angry: and with no lunch, she usually has hot dinners on a wednesday but there has been about 4 letters sent home saying packed lunch today because of sports day:angry: :angry:

LittleAcorns
21-07-2010, 08:17 AM
unfortunately I can believe it! I volunteered to go on my daughter school trip, all day at a farm park!

I dread to think the temperature! the teacher who's pregnant nearly passed out!!

some of the kids had NO drink in their packed lunch or perhaps one small fruitshoot, for the whole day!!!!! :angry:

Luckly we realised and could take more water! :thumbsup:

Mookins
21-07-2010, 08:19 AM
:mad:
id be straight on the phone to mum...her child she sort it out

thats just not on!

x x

cabby
21-07-2010, 08:47 AM
ive had a word with lo's teacher and shes going to contact mum, the thing is mum does things like this all the time, i ring her then always end up sorting the problems for her, as she works 15 miles away from the school and i live a 10 minuet walk away, but not today!!!!!!

Pedagog
21-07-2010, 09:42 AM
I had to take a little one out last week to buy them plymsolls for Sports day as mum forgot.

The Juggler
21-07-2010, 12:59 PM
what a nightmare. I'd have phoned mum and told her to drop off appropriate items immediately.

Surely school should provide a packed lunch if the child normally has school dinners??

mushpea
21-07-2010, 01:21 PM
i had one turn up this morning with no suncream or water bottle, he did have a hat though,, his school was holiday a concert on the feild so i am sure he went home sunburnt.

rickysmiths
21-07-2010, 03:51 PM
:angry: :angry: my mindees school is having its sports day today its on ALL day, one lo turned up this morning with no hat:angry: no water bottle:angry: shes had no suncream applied:angry: and with no lunch, she usually has hot dinners on a wednesday but there has been about 4 letters sent home saying packed lunch today because of sports day:angry: :angry:

Simple I would have called the parent back to sort it out.

Ripeberry
21-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Poor child. My mum used to do this to me on school trips when I was a kid and several times I've had the other children in my class share their lunch with me.
It does make you feel the lowest of the low :(