PDA

View Full Version : Lost my reg. certificate!

vix84
21-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Hiya, I had a parent come to see me a couple of weeks ago so I took my certificate down to show her, and then put in on the side, I kept meaning to put it back up, and now I dont know where Ive put it!!
Ive searched high and low and know its here somewhere, but just cant find it!

How do I get a replacement and will it cost me? :eek: Ive got my old one up at the moment but its got my old address on, luckily I dont have any other mindee to be's coming as Im stopping in November to go on mat leave, but I guess I really should get a new one asap

Its really frustrating as Ive lost a library book too, where do these things go? They must have legs!!!

blue bear
21-07-2010, 08:06 AM
my rabbit ate mine, had to pay £7 for replacement. rang ofsted and they sorted it out.

vix84
21-07-2010, 08:08 AM
my rabbit ate mine, had to pay £7 for replacement. rang ofsted and they sorted it out.

LOL, thanks for the quick reply, Ill do that, will save me keep searching for it!

cabby
21-07-2010, 08:14 AM
i put mine through the paper shredder:laughing: they sent me a new one within a few days, think it was about £7

suzyblue
21-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Could you ask for something to be changed (variation for 4 years olds at school?) and get one for free??!!!! :D