PDA

View Full Version : help with charges in holidays?

Katherine
20-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi, I look after 2 girls in term time from 3pm - 6.30pm mon - fri for the summer holidays she wants me different times for example not a monday but all day on a tue and wed so do i charge her for the 3.5hrs on the monday on top of all day tue and wed? also say she picks them up early at 5.30pm instead of 6.30pm after i have had them all day do i still charge till 6.30pm?

Also there is 3 weeks in the hols i am not needed as they are going to varrious clubs etc. do i still charge my normal weekly rate even tho they are not with me?

what does everyone else do?

thanks

Shar
20-07-2010, 12:33 PM
If you charge by the hour at the moment then you should charge by the hour for the days that you will have them in the holidays. I would'nt charge for the days you don't have them, but may be a half fee retainer(term time price) when they are away for the 3 weeks.

crazyhazy
20-07-2010, 01:08 PM
I have one after schooler at the moment, starting in aug. She will be coming everyday 3-5.30pm term time and then two full days a week in the holidays, so I'll just charge for what she uses. If she didn't come at all then I would charge aswell.