PDA

View Full Version : EUREKA! Free passes.

AnnieM
19-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I have just been to Eureka in Halifax today with a LO, had a great day, but just wanted to let you all know that as it is their 18th birthday this year anyone who goes gets a free annual pass, you have to pay for the visit but then get a free pass for any amount of return visits valid for 12 months. :thumbsup: I only took one with me but he is one of the main LO's I look after, so will be going again in the summer. Well worth it if you live closer than me. :)

Tink
19-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Oh wow, how much is it to get in if you don't mind me asking?

*donnalouise*
19-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Im off there tomorrow.... not been in a long long time so really looking forward to it! Its £8.95 for the over 3's and adults. Free for under ones and £2.95ish for 1-3 yr. I only live 45 mins away according to the route finder, knowing us tho we prob get lost! Not going with any mindee's - just my own two little ones and a friend (and her little one)

The website is pretty good too - just been looking - there's even a risk assessment for you to print off

Did you have a good day??

ajs
19-07-2010, 07:53 PM
that's brilliant i wasplanning on taking my little ones next week i only live about 45 mins away too

AnnieM
19-07-2010, 09:10 PM
We had a great day thanks. The LO I took was 5yo and he had a wonderful day. :thumbsup: I have been so many times over the years and still enjoy it, in fact I remember taking my own son when he was 4yo and he was 21 last weekend. :thumbsup:

mama2three
20-07-2010, 07:47 AM
that's brilliant i wasplanning on taking my little ones next week i only live about 45 mins away too

Is that all it takes Mandy? may have a run over too in the hols then :)

ajs
20-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Is that all it takes Mandy? may have a run over too in the hols then :)

well you're a bit further south than me so prob about an hour or so for you but it takes me half an hour to get to xscape from home and it's only about 20 mins from there if i remember right.

message me if you're going as we could meet up

AnnieM
20-07-2010, 09:04 PM
It took us about an hour and a quarter from j30 M1, it took us just over 2 hours to get back however as there had been a bad accident on the M62 and it had closed both ways so all traffic was diverting through halifax, it took us over an hour to get to the M62!! :panic: If you let me know when you are going I would love to meet up, can't do Wednesdays though. :thumbsup: