PDA

View Full Version : Submitting TMAs - OU

Tatia
01-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm so ridiculous! I finished the assignment a month ago and then sat on it, to come back with fresh eyes for last minute edits. I've done a course with OU before and just assumed I'd be sending electronically but it would seem, from what I've read, everyone is submitting their's through snail mail? I've e-mailed my tutor but wondered if anyone could advise as to where we're actually mailing? Is it to the address of our tutor, as found on our home page?

Yikes, that's what I get for being complacent!

If anyone is doing E123 or 124 at the moment, could you please advise? I'm really mad at myself for assuming I knew the procedure. I posted the above message on the 123 forum but what's betting I get an answer here first? :laughing:

Kelly
01-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi there, I did the E124 & E123 last year. You need to send your TMA's to your tutor, they send to the OU once they've marked it, the only assignment you send directly to the OU is your ECA.

Hope this helps, good luck

Kelly

Tatia
01-04-2008, 11:46 AM
It helps a LOT! Thanks for that.

sarah707
01-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Yup! direct to your tutor... you can ask for an extension if you need one though...

Don't forget to send it with the triplicate form (you should have 1 for each tma):D

Tatia
01-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Why, oh why, do they change things? The electronic submission was sooooo easy! Thanks for telling me that, Sarah. I'm peeved. I'm generally on top of things and was so smug cos I knew I had this finished a month ago and had nothing to worry about and plenty of time to submit. Now, I'm beginning to panic (deadline is Friday) and have to find those effin' forms that I remember seeing and wondering what on earth they were for!:rolleyes:

Okay...deep breath...TMA printed and ready to go...address written down and pen included in bag so I can buy and address envelope at post office...just got to find those...FREAKIN' FORMS!:angry:

Tatia
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Crisis averted, thanks to Kelly and Sarah. Just had a lovely walk with the midees down to the post office and everyone was really well behaved. Even remembered to ask for certificate of post or some such (proof that I sent it). Once I got home, I realized I had forgotten to pay for the A4 envelope I stole ...ermmm...picked up from there! I feel really bad but the kids, even though were being really good, were still being kids and it was so hot and the line was so long!:( Next time I'm there I'll just fess up and pay then.

Hope it's not an omen about my TMA!:D