PDA

View Full Version : Wording for parent permission

Helen Dempster
19-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Good afternoon all - hope you had great weekends? Spent the majority of mine doing paperwork and getting my NVQ3 file up to date so I know where I'm at (sadly right at the beginning!):eek:

I was just wondering how you would word a permission letter for the use of the paddling pool (quite a large one), as they tell me tomorrow is going to be the hottest day of the year so far. Obviously the children won't be left unattended in it, but I thought they might light to cool off/play in it during the course of the day.

Thanks everyone!

AliceK
19-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Good afternoon all - hope you had great weekends? Spent the majority of mine doing paperwork and getting my NVQ3 file up to date so I know where I'm at (sadly right at the beginning!):eek:

I was just wondering how you would word a permission letter for the use of the paddling pool (quite a large one), as they tell me tomorrow is going to be the hottest day of the year so far. Obviously the children won't be left unattended in it, but I thought they might light to cool off/play in it during the course of the day.

Thanks everyone!

I used the following form for parents to sign. I mentioned this in my newsletter the week before and said that I would supply all appropriate swim nappies / swim clothes, towels etc so parents just had to sign to give me permission and I had already done a RA.

MAWI
19-07-2010, 01:41 PM
I think as long as you've RA it and all permissions in place, you'll be fine.

heatherw
19-07-2010, 01:42 PM
How about something along the lines of

I give my permission for my child xx to play in the paddling pool at my childminders house. I understand that my child will not be left unattended whilst playing in the pool. Signed xx

Helen Dempster
19-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Fab, thanks everyone :thumbsup: