PDA

View Full Version : Lucky me!

snufflepuff
19-07-2010, 08:04 AM
I have 3 toddlers today- 13 months, 17 months, 18 months......all of them are teething! :( I am tired already.

desiderata
19-07-2010, 08:22 AM
OOh dear thats sounds horrible for you and the tinies!!! bonjela on gums if you have permission. Always worked for minexx Good luckx

sweets
19-07-2010, 08:23 AM
oh no sounds like a nightmare! stick them in the pram and go for a walk, a long one lol. then hopefully the fresh air will knock them out and they will all have a nice long sleep at the same time.lol.

though youd like to know that ive got the day off:clapping: :clapping: hahaha

snufflepuff
19-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Well, bonjela doesn't work on DS anymore so we use anbesol liquid. I have recommended this to parents in the past, especially as its nasty molars coming through now, so they use it too. They haven't provided any though! Im obviously expected to use my own!

Tribe_mummy
19-07-2010, 08:41 AM
My thoughts are with you!! I have DD 20 months teething and just that is enough for me! Lots of cuddles is the best medicine (obviously teamed with some sort of pain relief!)

Hope the day passes quickly for you xx

SaijaM
19-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Oh dear.. hopefully the day goes fast!! ... Garfield was right about Mondays!!

xx

jaja
19-07-2010, 12:14 PM
get the parents to buy some "ashtons and parsons" form boots, 10 packets and you only need a tiny bit at once £2.54 ish, fantastic herbal powder which made teething with both my children a dream, didnt know they were teething after a little bit, wonderful stuff, i tell everyone that listens to use it:blush: :blush: :blush: lol....

xxx

AliceK
19-07-2010, 12:26 PM
get the parents to buy some "ashtons and parsons" form boots, 10 packets and you only need a tiny bit at once £2.54 ish, fantastic herbal powder which made teething with both my children a dream, didnt know they were teething after a little bit, wonderful stuff, i tell everyone that listens to use it:blush: :blush: :blush: lol....

xxx

Agree. I used this with DD. Great stuff.

xxxx

mamasheshe
19-07-2010, 06:19 PM

xxx

ditto:D life saver also frozen fruit bananas chopped grapes ect

snufflepuff
19-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Yes those ashton and parsons are great!
Today wasn't as bad as i expected it to be- one LO was really bad, poor little thing, but the other two were ok. Lets hope all those nasty teeth find their way out soon!