PDA

View Full Version : well are we all ready

Hebs
18-07-2010, 09:30 AM
for the summer holidays?

i know some of you have already broke up for the summer, but for those of us with them looming on the horizon like a storm cloud are you ready? :laughing:

TBH i can't wait, almost 7 weeks of no school or nursery runs, 2 new mindees are starting this week (settling in sessions) ready to go full time next week when 3 of my existing mindees finish.

:clapping:

sarah707
18-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Nooooooo! :panic: we are not ready! :panic:

Another week of school would be perfect! :D

wendywu
18-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Yes i love summer holidays.:clapping:

No school runs, no clock watching, whole days spent out in the sunshine :clapping:

And the chance to go and see Toy Story with them :thumbsup:

funfunfun
18-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Im ready :)

I cant wait ..................have to say this is my first school holidays and i only have 1 mindee all year round at the min , and thats only 3 days

i have an extra 3 children in the holidays:clapping:

im so excited :laughing:

wendywu
18-07-2010, 10:16 AM
I want to try the Frensham Ponds that was talked about on here a while ago.

Mine love playing in the water parks we go to.:D

The Juggler
18-07-2010, 10:21 AM
oooh yes, I might do that one day too.

wendywu
18-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Lets wait for 80 degrees then have a local meet up. :clapping:

Bucket and spades at the ready :thumbsup:

auntym
18-07-2010, 10:56 AM
I cant wait and if weather bucks up even better :)

mushpea
18-07-2010, 11:00 AM
well, i think i am , I havent planned it down to each day of the week, its more a case of get up , see what the weathers like then let my two deicide what they want to do and go from there, I was only going to have one schoolie in the hols, then it increased to a 3.5yrold now i also have 2.5yrold who started a few weeks ago and possible a 4yrold who is comming to c me tommoro night but she is at nursery so may not start here till september when she starts school.
the 2.5yrold goes at 1pm and is here 3 days a week so that will go out for half days then have full days out on the other 2 days.

I am definatly looking forward to no school runs though:clapping:

LOOPYLISA
18-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Dd breaks up Friday :clapping:

My birthday Tuesday and we are supposed to have heatwave !!!!

And best of all I'm not going back to that nursery, what a relief !

Mollymop
18-07-2010, 01:04 PM
MIne break up on Thurs and i can't wait!

I the first 2 weeks off and then only working 3 days of the rest:thumbsup:

Ahhhh layins

FussyElmo
18-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Nooooo dont want the end of term to come as that means dd will have left primary school and will be going to high school

Mollymop
18-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Nooooo dont want the end of term to come as that means dd will have left primary school and will be going to high school

My ds too

We will have to arange a forum date so that we can cry together come Sept! BOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hebs
18-07-2010, 01:32 PM
i remember my daughter starting the senior school and how sad i was feeling, but she goes into her 3rd year in september :panic: where does the time go?

FussyElmo
18-07-2010, 01:34 PM
My ds too

We will have to arange a forum date so that we can cry together come Sept! BOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thing is dd is really looking forward to it - they were be tears on friday though when its her leaving assembly :)

teacake2
18-07-2010, 01:45 PM
No not ready, still waiting on Parents to tell me what childcare they want.:( :(
Teacake2

LOOPYLISA
18-07-2010, 01:58 PM
i remember my daughter starting the senior school and how sad i was feeling, but she goes into her 3rd year in september :panic: where does the time go?

Only seems like yesterday E was starting :eek: sept she will be in yr 8 :eek:

Hebs
18-07-2010, 02:08 PM
yeah Melissa's going into year 9 :eek:

Monkey1
18-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miffy
18-07-2010, 08:50 PM
I am ready! Got the first day of the hols off! :laughing:

Love not having the day broken up with playgroup and school runs.

Just need the weather to pick up again now.

Miffy xx

The Juggler
18-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Lets wait for 80 degrees then have a local meet up. :clapping:

Bucket and spades at the ready :thumbsup:

ooh yes. that'd be great.x

babs
18-07-2010, 09:09 PM
i think im ready , got 1 mindee off from tuesday as going away for 2 weeks but i still have 3 others , 1 afterschooler leaves me till begining of sept but ive told her mum if she wants to bring her round to play she can and also she can join us on days out if shes not got anything planned... im really thinking i might need a hoilday once they are back in school but ive not got any time off till 24th dec so i would have gone 12 months no hoildays apart from bank hols:eek: :eek: :eek: i really need to plan time off next year but feel so guilty ...

miss mopple
19-07-2010, 06:41 AM
I want to try the Frensham Ponds that was talked about on here a while ago.

Mine love playing in the water parks we go to.:D

We're going to give there a go too :thumbsup:

I am sooo not ready for the hols :panic: Luckily I only have my usual littlies and one extra biggie plus my 2 girls so not too busy (although that sounds like plenty :laughing: )

Have 2 weeks in cornwall in the middle though so hopefully it will fly by :clapping:

custardcream
19-07-2010, 07:25 AM
I am soooo ready.....only working 1 week of august then off on hols for the rest of the summer hols...bring it on. lol:clapping:

suez
19-07-2010, 07:36 AM
likewise ....no school runs :clapping:

iv got 2nd wk of aug off camping

then the last wkend of august off too.........................

for my wedding wooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Roseolivia
19-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Can't wait, only working 2 maybe 3 days each week and only with 1 or 2 mindees each day. Nothing definate planned, will see what the weather brings. Have a week off next week, going caravanning in Scotland then 2 months until my maternity leave starts:clapping: Can you tell i can't wait.