PDA

View Full Version : Thurmaston vacancies

suzyw7
17-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Hello

My name is Suzanne and I am an Ofsted registered childminder in the Thurmaston area of Leicester.

I have 3 children aged 14 yrs, 4 yrs and 2 yrs. I have vacancies for 4 children on a full or part time basis and summer holidays

I live closest to Eastfields Primary School and my own children currently attend the creche at Roundhill Community College 4 days a week (various hours). It may also be possible to pick up/drop off from/to Churchill School.

I live with my partner and 3 children in Thurmaston village near to Asda. We have a pet goldfish and a pet hamster. We have a 30 foot enclosed lawned garden with various play equipment for all ages including an 8" trampoline, slides, numerous trikes & ride-ons, sand pits and a toddler bouncy castle :jump for joy: among others.

We live 5 minutes from 2 local parks and from the Watermead Country Park which is a regular visit for me and my children to feed the ducks, go on nature walks etc. I also plan to regularly take the children to nearby toddler and play groups and to the library to promote social skills and learning. As I have a car, there will also be occassional day trips to The New Walk Museum, Stonehurst and Gorse Hill Farms, Twycross Zoo & Twin Lakes (and any others the children might like).

We have a large variety of indoor play equipment in the house for a variety of ages and needs including games, puzzles, crafts, role play equipment etc.

I have 14 years experience as a parent and am currently undertaking a course in childminding practise and have recently completed a paediatric first aid course and a health & safety course.

I am happy to provide an informal chat to anyone who is looking for a childminder in the area.

Please email me on here for further details or if you have any further questions.

Thanks and I will look forward to hearing from you

Chatterbox Childcare
17-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi Suzanne and welcome to the forum

Don't forget to change your status to Registered and not Pre Reg

It isn't a good idea to put your phone number or email address on here as it is an open forum but to use the PM (personal message).

Saying that I hope that you fill up quickly.

suzyw7
17-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks! Ive removed my number and changed my profile status now - completely forgot about that! Thanks again x