PDA

View Full Version : Variation wait

Adiamond
16-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Evening everyone, has anyone applied for a variation recently? I emailed mine over to them on the 24th june and still haven't heard anything :( I rang a couple of days ago and the young man on the phone said that they received my request on the 22nd June :rolleyes: Hmmm I emailed it on the 24th, I then asked him if he was sure it was the variation to increase my numbers whilst working with an assistant and he said yes. He then went on to say that they have a back log and they are telling everyone 4 weeks instead of 2!!!!

Just wondering if anyone has just recently received one back? and how long it has taken. x x x x

AliceK
16-07-2010, 08:24 PM
I had one back a couple of weeks ago. I emailed it in and called them 3 weeks later. I was told the same as you but the man gave me a grilling over the phone and then granted it. Certificate came the next day.

xxxxx

angiemog
16-07-2010, 08:55 PM
I put mine in on 1st July to work with an assistant (my husband) I called 3 times this week...... today I got a call to say it had been granted. I said I needed to know as I was going on holiday (which I am tomorrow) and needed to know before I left. I was told though they were telling people 4 weeks now. Hope you hear soon. x