PDA

View Full Version : Kids Leaving

Emma B123
16-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Ive only had her since jan but she is now going to big p1 in september and shes my first child to leave me :( Just wondering what you all do when your little one leave. Ill have a wee party on her last day and i was thinking of putting together a little booklet of photos and drawing that she has done. Any other suggestions as to what i could put in it? look forward to hear all your ideas, all this is new to me.

karensmart4
16-07-2010, 08:00 PM
I used to put together a scrapbook of their time with me, photos bits of work they've done. A note from 'all at LittleImps' wishing them well in the future and saying they will be missed.
Since the eyfs and the learning journals, I make the jounal into a book because that holds lots of information, photos and pieces of their work. I also give them a card signed by everyone and a little leaving present.

Emma B123
16-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Any suggestions for a little leaving present? How much would you be happy to spend?

sarah707
17-07-2010, 08:11 AM
I had 2 leave last week - I bought one a Manchester United mug as he's a big fan and the other some Lightening McQueen stuff.

I think I paid about £5 each and the children made them both cards.

I then gave the older one photos of his time here and the little one his learning journey.

i think you are probably in Scotland by your post?? So you won't have a learning journey...

I am sure parents would appreciate a scrap book and photos etc. :D

Emma B123
17-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Im in northern ireland sarah, so no we dont have a laerning journey. think ill go with a little scrap book. thank u:)

miffy
18-07-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm sure parents will appreciate a scrapbook of artwork and photos.

For the lo you could frame a picture of you and the other mindees as a keepsake for her

Miffy xx