View Full Version : Can someone give me some advice

16-07-2010, 04:14 PM
A friend of mine is wanting to do her NVQ level 3 at college and has asked me if she can do her placement with me? or if she does an apprentaship can she do it with me? I just wasn't sure where I stand with this, can anyone advise me please.

16-07-2010, 05:15 PM
She will need a CRB and you will not be able to leave her alone with children - she will basically be an assistant.

There are members who have students on placement I am sure... hopefully they will come along soon :D

16-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi there,

I did my level three with a childminder - as a student you just need a CRB and to fill in the Ofsted EY2 form. You also have to ensure you work with various age ranges to cover the course units.

Hope this helps

Rach :)