PDA

View Full Version : Following on from Problem Parents last week....

marnieb
16-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Thanks again for all the support last week when i posted about the problems I was having with the Mindee's parents.

Mum has just called and given me 5 weeks notice, so T will be leaving me on the 19th of August.

I'm really upset as i feel like I've done something wrong - I haven't all I'm doing is taking on another mindee, as I'm allowed to. Apparently they've found another CM - I'd love to know who she is, and if she's any idea what she's let herself in for!!!!

marnie

The Juggler
16-07-2010, 12:55 PM
sorry to hear that hon but it's probably for the best. she'd be niggling away at you every day blaming something on you havign too many children to look after - no doubt:panic:

Get yourself on netmums and childcare.co.uk and fingers crossed you find someone soon.x

Chimps Childminding
16-07-2010, 01:13 PM
I agree with Juggler, you are better off without her. I had a mum who implied that I wasn't giving her son enough attention as I had 2 other children at the time (actually he had more attention that the others put together as he was a nightmare, and was forever hitting, biting scratching, so he was watched like a hawk!!!)! :panic:

She then moved him to another childminder, but she (cm)
doesn't work every day so the mum booked son in at nursery on cm day off - surely they can give him even less attention :eek: :eek:

loocyloo
16-07-2010, 06:49 PM
can you ask mum for details of the new minder saying that you would like to pass on learning journeys etc, and it would help the LO to settle with the newminder if you have met once or twice?

i've had children leave me for another minder (when i went on maternity leave) and mum passed on each others details, and we met a couple of times, so the LOs were more settled.

good luck!