PDA

View Full Version : IM SO FED UP

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
15-07-2010, 05:08 PM
I am so fed up of minded children NOT treating my toys with respect. one child alone has broken 3 this week :angry: :angry: He doesnt even care and only says sorry when prompted, hes 7.

I am so fed up of asking parents the same thing over and over again and still they dont do it. 4 times ive asked a child to bring his wellies for today as we were going on a trip to a farm, did he bring them , NO i forgot :angry: :angry:
4 weeks ive been asking another parent to fill out some paper work for me,:angry: and its still not been done.

i am really throwing my teedy out of the pram :laughing: but i feel better for for it :laughing:

miss mopple
15-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Think we all feel like that sometimes :group hug:

sarah707
15-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Big hugs xx

sandy64
15-07-2010, 05:36 PM
its good to get it off your chest. it is frustrating when parents dont work with us and its for there best interest take care hope it gets better soon:)

littletreasures
15-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I totally know how you feel.

One of my mindees got the tub of play buttons out, undid the lid, played with them.

Can we find the lid now? I have searched high and low for it all over the house. I got the kids to search everywhere this afternoon. There is no sign of it. How can it disappear??

angiemog
15-07-2010, 05:46 PM
It's very frustrating. If I ask parents to do something I do expect them to do it without me having to keep reminding them. I have too many other things to think about...... this job is very difficult at times. But..... there are lots of lovely times too. That's what keeps me going. Big Hug I hope you feel better soon. xx

The Juggler
15-07-2010, 08:31 PM
that's my pet hate:angry: any child that age who knows my house rules and is seen being deliberately harmful to toys, standing on them etc. instant time out!

Ali56
15-07-2010, 09:24 PM
i agree with the juggler! its soooo frustrating when you do your best to provide nice things and some children just have no respect:( some of the parents just nod head and do nothing, i have a family of 3 boys-eldest lovely, younger 2 dont seem to care at all:(
regular broken toys-i have taken to putting lots of things away when i have them and thats a shame for the others.

mushpea
16-07-2010, 06:09 AM
I had one girl break a toy buggy a few weeks ago, the older sibling said ' oh you'll have to buy another one now', my reply' No I wont , not untill x learns how to treat the toys', her face was a picture:laughing: , i guess at home things are broke and replaced straight away but not here.

I also get annoyed with parents that wont listen,, i sent a letter out which they all signed to ask for suncream to be applied before arrvial,, in the hols the 6yrold arrived and said he had no cream on so at the park I made him sit in the shade for about 15mns whilst i set up the blanketts and made sure the littleys were sorted then helped him apply his cream,, next day cream was on,,, then in the last lot of nice weather one child didnt bring his hat so i didnt allow him to play outside,, hat came the next day.

angeldelight
16-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Hugs to you

Hope you have a good weekend

Angel xx