PDA

View Full Version : MARCO SKY

suzyblue
15-07-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi Guys!

Do any of you have this buggy?

I have the Phil and Teds but Ive found that young walkers cant walk holding on as the wheels trip them up.

I also have a Cosatto Lite but find it a bit cumbersome.

The Jusonne Othello looks quite compact but Im wondering if the low price means its not going to last long.

The Marco Sky looks good - does anyone have one?

Mouse
15-07-2010, 07:49 AM
I had one a few years ago when they first came out, but didn't really like it.

The back seat is only really suitable for a baby. It's very difficult to get the child into it unless you take the hood off. For a small baby it's a lovely back seat that lie's flat. They're nicely enclosed & look comfy, but like I said, it's tricky to get them in & out.

If you put more than about a 9 month old in the back, there really isn't much room for their legs. The seats themselves are a very good size, just not the space for the back seat one's legs.

It wasn't very nice to push either & going up a pavement was hard work - I had to throw all my weight behind it to tip it backwards.

On the plus side, it was compact when folded and had a generous sized seats.

Like I say, mine was a few years ago, so they may have changed a bit since then.

green puppy
15-07-2010, 08:03 AM
I have a jusonne, I loved it, only weighs 10kg so was very easy to push. Most people thought it was a single, easy to fit on the bus too, I also attached a buggy pod to mine to make a triple and it was still narrower than a side by side. I used the back seat for one of my mindees til he was 22 months old, and he was fine, although sometimes it was difficult to pull the straps round once he was in it. I used mine for a year and it is still fine. Only thing I found is the handle height, I'm not very tall and would have liked the handles abit lower but otherwise it suited me. So many people stopped me to ask where I got it!

Shar
15-07-2010, 12:51 PM
I have the "Marco Sky L" which is fairly new out. Its great. Not much bigger than a single buggy and seats two 1 1/2 year olds no problem. The back seat is good for a baby and I use a "Buggypod" on it when I need to. Yes, you do have to put your foot on the back when going up kerbs( there is a plastic foot rest/clip that you put your foot on to make it easier). :thumbsup:

I got mine new on Ebay for £56. :clapping:

Chell
15-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I had a Marco Sky for a couple of weeks then eBayed it, I hated it and so did my children.

Donkey
16-07-2010, 07:47 AM
one of my cm friends loves her marco sky, another cm friend got a marco sky when she registered, I am not so sure...
I am however afte a jusonne othello:clapping: