PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone failed Common Induction Standards

Lu 2010
14-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi

Was wondering if anyone out there has ever failed the Common induction standards training.
I'm nearing the end of it now and everytime i try to complete my coursework which is supposed to be rediculously easy my mind goes completely blank and I can't remember anything I've been told and the handouts I've been given don't make any sense to me!!!!!
I'm not one of those people that learns from listening to someone talking at me all day.
I really don't know what to do, I think I might fail. Am i just over-reacting

Blaze
14-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Where abouts are you? Is this something your local authority run or is it the ICP (Introduction to Childminding Practice....Just trying to clarify as it's all slightly different depending on where you live).

Re your coursework - perhaps if you post what your stuck on we could give you some pointers.

HTH:)

Lu 2010
14-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey
Sorry its the course run by northamptonshire county council.
Just starting to doubt all of the work i've done so far :(

Maybe I'm just in the wrong frame of mind to be doing it today

Blaze
14-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Ahhh - in Surrey it's called CHIP.

When does it have to be in by? If you have the time - then chill out & relax & come back to it tomorrow or later on in the week...sometimes you can't see the woods for the trees!:rolleyes: We're always here to help on points your stuck on - so don't feel shy to post.:)

Lu 2010
14-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Thank you :)

Chell
14-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Why not ring/email your tutor? You should have been given her phone number. I had Rebecca, she was lovely and really approachable.