PDA

View Full Version : :( plz help

hollyoaksmad
13-07-2010, 07:51 PM
i dnt think its gona last iv looked after 3 children from same family since march and mum was great she was only one wiv me as knew id help her take all stuff 2 car and pack away 4 her as had no other kids

last week i sent kids home wiv conjuntivitus which did not get a very gud response

today iv had a new lil gal start and i explained 2 mum that i cant go to the car as i cant leave the child alone she is from latvia and does not understand so if i sed dont run in the road wont work

mum was not happy about this i just feel she expects to much

miffy
13-07-2010, 07:53 PM
You're paid to look after her children not carry their bags to her car!

Some parents do expect far too much but you have explained why and if she doesn't like it then that's tough!

Miffy xx

kindredspirits
13-07-2010, 07:56 PM
tell her that you'll keep the kids at the door whilst she does one at a time. you are not her skivvy! :rolleyes:

FussyElmo
13-07-2010, 07:59 PM
How old are the mindees assuming at least one is over 5 then let them carry their own stuff to the car and get in - nicely of course :thumbsup:

hollyoaksmad
13-07-2010, 08:07 PM
lol 1 is 8 months and other is 3 years she daid put my baby there i sed im not gna let him sit there screaming i can hold him while you go to the car

she is from africa and has had nannys etc so does expect alot but i cant see her staying long but if she wants a nanny she can go get 1

if a parent asks for you to take baby to baby clinic do you i have done just wandering relix

FussyElmo
13-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Dont think I would have much objection to taking them to baby clinic unless your area runs a lte night one which few do its very hard to get to.

So she could take the bags then come back and carry the 18 months and let the 3 yo walk simples :thumbsup:

hollyoaksmad
13-07-2010, 08:26 PM
u shud c what she brings wiv her im suprised she dnt bring kitchen sink lol so is a strugglex

The Juggler
13-07-2010, 09:01 PM
i would ask her for a chat honey. say look you were flexible and offered to help when you could but now you have other children you cannot do that. it is NOT part of your contract honey. Get firm with her early on:)

wendywu
13-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Tell her if you left any child alone in the house, english speaking or not, you would be struck off by Ofsted.:panic:

Blue Boy
14-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Some parents do push their luck:angry: