PDA

View Full Version : britax b dual

cabby
13-07-2010, 12:33 PM
does anyone have one??? just been having a quick look and really like the idea of the main seat being able to face you:thumbsup:

http://www.britax.co.uk/pushchairs/b-dual

clio0602
13-07-2010, 12:50 PM
I love the look of this but I've not long bought a Phil and Teds and the Britax v expensive :( Doesn't answer your question tho sorry lol x

cabby
13-07-2010, 01:38 PM
lol..ive just got a phil&ted as well!! but wish i had of seen this one first, just had a look on ebay and think i will pretty much get back what i paid for the phil&teds:thumbsup:

desiderata
13-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Gocheckk it out in the flesh first, I was impressed with it on the ne then went into Mothercare and fetched it to pieces and fitted it every way which then decided against it for many reasons. But I think everyones needs are different and it may suit you but I do suggest you try before buyingxx

margaret
13-07-2010, 05:41 PM
it quite heavy with two small 2 year olds in it,jane powertwin lighter.My friend has just bought jogger city select lovely ,children can both face you but she is finding it quite heavy,my mclaren traveller is lighter,but looks old fashioned compared to all the nice new ones.Not much help really.