PDA

View Full Version : Parent coming to visit with a 14month old

Ripeberry
13-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Yipee! got a reply to a Netmums advert and they are coming 4pm today. Though it best that the parents can see what it's like when my girls are at home, pity it's raining as I would love to show the garden off. :)
It is only for one day a week (all day) but at least it will plug the gap left by my existing mindee reducing his hours as his mum is on maternity.
Oh yes by the way, she had a baby boy on Saturday at home (unplanned) and all are OK. :thumbsup:

marzi
13-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Good luck with the meeting! Fingers crossed it stops raining long enough for you to show them the garden. x x

Leanne59
13-07-2010, 09:40 AM
good luck ive got my fingers crossed for you

miffy
13-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Fingers crossed for you!

Good luck

Miffy xx

Ripeberry
13-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Wow! they are like buses today, got another call for a 16 month old on another day (slots in lovely), just won't be able to do the school pick-up she wants for the sibling as the school is over 10 miles away :eek:
Fingers crossed they sign.

mama2three
13-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Wow , good luck this afternoon x

Blue Boy
13-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Good luck, hope it goes well am sure it will:thumbsup:

Ripeberry
13-07-2010, 05:31 PM
The mum arrived at 4.15pm as she got a bit lost trying to find me. She and the little boy were lovely and we had a good chat and the little boy got on well with my existing mindee.
My daughters were there and they do like to embarass me sometimes as my eldest kept asking me "How much money do you get mum?". :mad:

But anyway, the mum is looking at three other CMs so she has taken away a copy of my policies and will let me know in a couple of weeks :)

maisiemog
13-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Good Luck!! Hope they sign!!! I've had loadsa interest through netmums!

I saw your advert on netmums and thought I recognised the website from somewhere! Now I know!!! Think that means you cant live too far from me then? My geography is a bit rubbish so you could be miles away and I wouldnt have a clue lol!!!

Blue Boy
15-07-2010, 01:23 PM
We have found that having a website goes a long way to making parents mind up. Lets hope the other CM's have not got one;)