PDA

View Full Version : Double Buggy Recommendations??

maisiemog
12-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Can anybody recommend a good double that is reasonably priced?

It has to be a tandem as my hallway is too narrow for a side by side. Preferably lightweight (well as light as a double can be) and I'd prefer small as I dont drive and rely on public transport.

I like the phil and teds but I'm not sure on the double decker effect. Surely the LO at the bottom cant really see much???

sweets
12-07-2010, 06:55 PM
thats why i dont like p & t! the best double ive ever used and the one i have at the mo is the jane powertwin, both children get a good view, its as light as a double can be, its not cheap to buy new but you can get them for a reasonable price on ebay.

The Juggler
12-07-2010, 08:34 PM
i live in a victorian house so even a tandem would only just fit in my hall. I leave my side-by-side outside the house.

I have a chicco and it's very lightweight and not too pricy.

Lu 2010
12-07-2010, 08:42 PM
I have a Mothercare Hoxton Tandem and thinks its great, seems confortable for both children, is small, quite light and really compact when collapsed. The only niggle is that is quite heavy to steer with the older child in the front seat.
Not cheap but there's usually loads on Ebay

Lu

Donkey
12-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I have my eye on one of these, looks awesome!!

I want a tandem that looks like a single as I want to trick pesky bus drivers into letting me on as its a single. they dont like me when I have my side by side.

http://www.jusonne.co.uk/jusonne-ivory-faux-leather-twin-buggy-othello-746-p.asp